Hardworking and determined engineer with a solid business and computer science background, growing professional experience, and a desire to find solutions that do more with technologies that cost less.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than 6 years of experience in the Information and Technology field.
- Productive self-starter with a strong work ethic; consistently achieves goals.
- Develop sustained relationships with management, employees, vendors, and clients based on knowledge and trust.
- Proven experience in network/hardware/operating system troubleshooting, system integration, technical support, and customer service.
- SOFTWARE: VIM, Subversion, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Google Apps, OpenOffice, GIMP
- LANGUAGES: BASH, SQL, PHP, XHTML
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: Linux (Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS/RHEL)
Standing Cloud, Inc.
October 2009 — Present
Standing Cloud is the easiest way to deploy, manage, and scale applications across any combination of cloud server providers.
- Automated the installation of over fifty open source applications for Standing Cloud's system.
- Helped maintain, configure, and improve back-end scripts
- Completed several projects that improved performance and business functionality.
TechNickal Solutions, LLC
March 2009 — October 2009
TechNickal Solutions' goal was simply to provide organizations with solutions that do more with technologies that cost less.
- Worked with clients to determine their needs and planned solutions within schedule and budget.
- Designed dynamic web applications based on clients’ needs.
- Implemented collaboration and email suites that encouraged communication between employees, customers, and vendors.
- Gained experience setting up and managing all aspects of a small business.
Omnitech International, Inc.
October 2005 — March 2009
Omnitech designs, develops, and installs can manufacturing systems on a global basis.
- Administered Microsoft Windows Servers (Active Directory), Ubuntu Linux Servers, Microsoft Workstations, and network devices for 50 users.
- Performed all levels of hardware and software systems support for employees around the world.
- Initiated multiple technical projects that improved performance and business functionality.
- Recognized for quickly troubleshooting problems and offering effective low-cost solutions to meet requirements of minimal operating budget.
Bachelor Of Science — Mathematics & Computer Science
August 2003 — December 2007
Colorado School of Mines: Mines is a public research university devoted to engineering and applied science. It has the highest admissions standards of any public university in Colorado and among the highest of any public university in the U.S.